Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So this is officially my first blog! Woo. Now that that's out of the way I wanna talk more about something that was recently brought to my attention bymy boyfriend. This whole "civilian security force" thing. From what I can gather, and correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I know of history, it's starting to sound like a Hitler youth program. Prey on the young political backing to mold them into dutiful slaves that will quickly turn on their country at the drop of a hat. They say it is not military service, but that we will be trained in military combat. Sounds a bit contradictory, no? Then Obama goes on to say that we need a civilian security force that is just as strong as the military. There's this little video my boyfriend sent me that I think is a fantastic way to sum all of this up, and even provided me with an amazing quote that I think we sohuld all remember: "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God." -Thomas Jefferson

I encourage you to watch this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDSwyCPEsQ and many others regarding not only this but other strange things happening during this new presidency. Keep your eyes open, stay safe, and don't let anyone take your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment